Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile
It's hard to believe and I was there! We laughed, we talked, we ran (well, they ran). We had so much fun that they want to do it when we go to Los Angeles this summer. MY TEENAGERS WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME DOING THIS RACE! That truly is fantastic!
-Yvonne S. June 2015 - Kona Race"This was a super fun experience. If you like amazing race, scavenger hunts, or a mini-adventure the Fantastic Kona race is a must! Whether you are visiting the island or are a local this is a fun time for all! As residents of Kona we had such a great time exploring our town, learning about and doing things that we never knew were here! One huge plus is that you don't need transportation. Everything is within walking distance! The Fantastic Kona race is great for anyone of any age! We would highly recommend this to anyone!!!"- CKawai - April 2015 - Kona Race"My 10 year old daughter and I had an awesome time doing this race. It was so great to do something different and we even learned a little Hawaiian history. Surprisingly I was even a little more competitive then I thought I would be. LOL It's great because you can go slow, or go as fast as you want. Doesn't require any driving, so it's super convenient and we got to have a little keepsake along with the memories. My friends who came won it and had a blast. Fun for family's, couples, and singles! Would be a great activity to do with your coworkers too. We can't wait for the next race. Bring it on, we are ready!"
- Angela Reisenauer - March 2015 - Kona Race
I really had a fantastic time today at The Amazing LA Race 2, and highly recommend it to others! In fact I’ll take it a step further and guarantee that I’ll be planning to catch any and all of the other variations they offer and getting as many of my friends to join as possible!
- Boaz Hepner
"We had the guys at Amazing Race host our daughters 12th birthday party this past Saturday. It was 20 pre-teen girls, 4 chaperones and it was pouring rain. Sounded like a recipe for disaster but what we got was a slice of AWESOMENESS."
- Jessica H."Probably the best money ever spent!!!! What a great way to experience LA, I’ve been living here for 5 years and discovered new places!"
- Pamela A."I enjoyed it from start to finish. It’s a great way to discover LA and its culture. Definitely a better and more exciting way to see the city. The clues were surprisingly clever. They definitely tested my wits. And since it’s a race, it has that extra edge. "
- DeeladyThe greatest excursion ever. We loved it! Freaking awesome!
- NacholibreCelebrated my 25th Birthday with a Amazing Los Angeles Race and I can honestly it was one of the best times I’ve ever had on my birthday.
- Jensen L."I hosted a group of 60 people for a weekend retreat in Los Angeles. I’ve been told dozens of times that this event was one of the most fun activities we have ever done as a group."
- Hank K."This was an awesome event to participate in! We did it as a bachelorette weekend activity and we won! I am a big fan of the amazing race and this race is quite clever."
- Kay R."My employer arranged a Fantastic Race for 42 people (myself included), and it was a blast. One team member said it was the best day she’d ever had at work."
- Wayne C.
Book Directly Online
for Live Availability and Instant Confirmations!!!**